At last, now you can hook up with 75 of the best hiking and running trails in the greater Boise area – greenbelt trails, mountain trails in the Boise Foothills Ridge to Rivers Trail System, at Bogus Basin, the Owyhee Mountains and the Boise National Forest near Idaho City, Garden Valley and Smith’s Ferry.
- 12 Greenbelt Trails – Boise, Nampa and Caldwell greenbelts
- 12 Easy Mountain Trails, 1-5 miles, including Camelsback Park, Bruneau Sand Dunes State Park and Jump Creek Canyon
- 21 Moderate Mountain Trails, 5-8 miles, including Eagle Foothills, Park ’n Ski trails and Reynolds Creek
- 20 Strenuous Mountain Trails, 6-12 miles, including Bogus Basin Twin Peaks, Zimmer Creek and Sunset Mountain
- 7 Epic Mountain Trails, 13-22 miles, including Stueby’s Death March, Thorn Butte-Cottonwood Creek Loop and Wilson Creek Mini-Moab Loop